Making business decisions with bad numbers or no number can lead to disastrous results. Successful businesses use rigorous financial and decision analytics to make operations, expenditures and investments decisions. But most small businesses can’t afford the costs of a finance team. Also, the cost of hiring a competent controller or CFO is cost prohibitive. So, the role of CFO falls on business owners, who spend long hours running operations and wearing multiple hats, are not finance professionals, nor do they have the time to take on accounting responsibilities.
That's Where Elite Accounting Solutions Can Help!
When you outsource your accounting to Elite, you will have your very own accounting department without the burden of high costs of overhead and in-house staff.
When it comes to running a business, results counts and numbers matters. Properly maintained books and records keep businesses organized, tax compliant and, more importantly, give owners the financial performance visibility they need to manage businesses for maximum potential growth and profitability. Our experienced professionals take pride in understanding your business and the reports and analytics you need to run your businesses efficiently.
What We Do
Whether you need bookkeeping, accounting, financial management, or tax services, in the Sacramento, Bay Area or anywhere in California, our financial professionals have you covered. Contact us to find out more.
- Invoicing and collections.
- Bills payments and expense management.
- Payroll processing.
- Tax planning and preparation.
- Financial management and planning.
- Fixed assets management.
- Custom reports and analysis.
- Cash flow management.
- Decision analytics.
- Financial consulting.
You get an agile finance department capable of moving at the pace of your business needs. Benefits of outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping to Elite includes:
- More time for you and your business.
- Peace of mind.
- Organized, up-to-date books.
- Accurate and timely reports and analysis.
- Government reporting and compliance done right.
- Improved cash flow from better expense management.
- Timely performance visibility and decision analytics.
- Support from a dedicated finance professional.